Tangerine Lily Handwoven Coconut Fiber Doormat
Eighteenth-century naturalists crafted detailed, exquisite artwork to document the new and exotic flora discovered in faraway lands, and the romantic, richly colored blossom on our “Tangerine Lily” mat is adapted from a design found in an antique botanical journal. Your purchase of WILLIAMSBURG products supports the preservation, research, and educational programs of The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, a not-for-profit organization. Each product is inspired by the Foundation’s antiques collection or the restored 18th-century town.
- Hand-woven from 100% coir
- Hand-stenciled with eco-friendly dyes
- Coconut fiber is an excellent dirt-trapper
- Measures 22" by 35"
- 0.75" thickness
- Care: Shake, sweep, or vacuum clean. Recommended for use under a sheltered area.
- © The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation